Masters Swimming is all about promoting a fit and healthy lifestyle in a fun and supportive way
Fitness, Friendship and Fun
How does Masters Swimming promote fitness?
All Masters Swimming WA clubs promote fitness through:
- Regular coached training sessions
- Endurance swims
- Individual guidance and stroke correction
- Expert support and advice
- Pathways to support your swimming goals such as participating in the Rottnest Channel Swim or Port to Pub
How will swimming benefit me?
Experts state that swimming is a great aerobic activity which enables you to LiveLighter today. In helps:
- Improve blood pressure
- Improve muscle tone and posture
- Promote health and well-being both physically and mentally
- Low impact so great for rehabilitation from injury
Swimming is ideal for most people at all ages and stages in life.
Social events and interaction
Masters Swimming clubs offer a vast array of social activities, which are just as important as the swimming! It’s a great way to socialise and build life-long friendships. Club social activities include:
- Coffee or drinks after training
- Supper nights
- Interclub social activities and functions
- Holiday opportunities around the state, nationally or abroad
Did we mention something about fun?
All clubs offer fun activities at different levels. If is often a collection of fun drills followed by after training social activities, or even weekends away together that may incorporate a swim meet or open water swimming event.
You can even plan your holidays around events, which allows you to continue keeping fit and enjoy yourself at the same time.
To Find your local club please click on this link .